TRC uses the latest advances in unmanned, aerial imaging equipment to perform a diverse range of high-quality photography and thermal imaging services for diagnostics, moisture mapping, commercial roof studies and building envelope condition studies.
The benefits of drone surveys are extensive. They provide:
- Spectacular views and solutions for examining structures from a perspective which has not previously been visible from the ground in a safe and cost-effective manner.
- Exterior visual inspections of high-rise structures, eliminating the need for costly scaffold or high-reaching equipment.
- Graphic imaging of suspected moisture damage on building roof tops and exteriors walls.
- Thermal imaging used to identify issues in concrete masonry units and un-filled cells.
- Current condition views for building re-certifications.
- Boundary mapping of structures via GPS points with transfer to 3-D imaging on plans.
- Time-lapse coverage of construction projects from unique visual advantage points.
- Pre-storm documentation of current conditions.