Complete Phase III Services -Construction Administration, Project Management and Field Inspections at commencement of project are implemented to ensure the seamless flow of production, quality and to enable the timely completion of the project as planned.
- Phase III – Contract Administration may include project management, site inspections as “Special” or “Threshold” Inspections; project scheduling / updates; meeting coordination; review of contractor pay applications; final letter issuance and insurance of warranties.
- Bid-review with owners’ overview and assistance with the contractor selection process
- Pre-start meetings, project timeline evaluation and monitoring
- Project Management including evaluation and selection of the contractor and other team members
- Site Inspections during the commencement of work
- Contractor pay application evaluations
- Change order reviews- denial or approval
- Warranty review and approval
- Final letter issuance
- Project Close- Out documents